Friday, March 22, 2013

Birdy Birthday...

Hey Yall,

I have a simple birthday card to share today.  This one was made using some paper from the old stash.  I have no idea where or when I got it.  Hee! Hee!
 I used a Martha Punch set for the label shape.  I love this punch!  The bird was purchased at Michaels.  They came out with a bunch of these gorgeous laser cut shapes this year!  I went a little crazy.
For the bird, I just used a sponge with CTMH inks and pounced the colors on it.  It's just so pretty.  I added a little ribbon and it's all done!  I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the bird - I went crazy with those also, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Bobby, and I love the laser cut bird.

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend, you never make anything simple. The card is gorgeous and I love the bird. How did I miss those? I've been trying to be good and staying away for Michael's & Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card Bobby! Love the paper and that bird! I know it's been awhile... I see you all have been just as busy as me! At least now I don't feel so bad for not blogging when there's simply not enough hours in the day to do it in! LOL I hope all is well with you and Jill! :O) Have a Fabulous week! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopped by to make sure all is OK with you two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Bobby!! I miss visiting you guys!! I am blogging a bit more so Im sure Ill be visiting more often!

    ReplyDelete