Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fabric Birthday Cards...

Hey Ya'll,
I have some bulk cards to share with you today.  I made a quilt a while back and had some fabric left over from it.  I thought... why not make some cards with it!  I cut out squares of the fabric and the used Martha Stewart Border/Corner punches to decorate them.  I did a little weaving in the first one you see with pink ribbon.  I really like this punch set.  I was pretty pleased with the way they turned out.  Hope you enjoy them too!






Thanks so much for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow...these are amazing Bobby! Those fabric squares are just beautiful - I love the gorgeous tea cups! Pure Genius ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobby & Jill! I know it's been awhile.... life has been keeping me super busy! UGH! Wanted to check out what you've been up to... and WOW! I LOVE these cards... they're GORGEOUS!!!! Those tea cups look like they're popped up.... Has a 3D effect... Very cool!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the teacups and the punched borders.

    ReplyDelete