Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh Well... It was worth a try. Hee! Hee!

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I am not going to waste much time on these.  I made these cards using scraps that I had left from the Avondale card making kit from CTMH.  I tried mixing with regular papers and it just didn't work.  They actually shot pretty well in the pictures, but to look at them with your own eyes, it just isn't going to happen for me.  Hee! Hee!





Well, I don't like them, but I thought the layouts weren't too bad.  Hope you got a little something out of them.  Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM! And I don't love everything I make but I give them to others that love them... so show them to your friends and give them the gift of cards you made that you don't like but they love! I did that with the christmas card kit :) She LOVED them... I HATED them... only thing I ever made I wasn't happy with... but they were fine like these are... just didn't like them myself :) Good luck! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are your own worse critic. These are so pretty. Why not package them for a gift?

    ReplyDelete