Saturday, March 9, 2013

Playing with punches... Stash buster...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I have lots of pictures with little description today.  This was a stash buster project that I did where I wanted to play with punches.  I think they all came out pretty good and I was able to get a bulk project done that I really needed to build up some quick mail out cards.

The cards in this are using just plain white pre-made card bases.  I used papers and embellishments from HSN's 3-Birds Vintage line.  I used some CTMH and Anna Griffin Stamps.  The punches are from Martha Stewart.  Some are border and corner punches and some are just deep punch border punches.









I hope you like them.  Now I have a pretty little box of simple cards that are literally grab and go.  Hee! Hee!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Bobby, I love the cards, they are beautiful -- and those punches... WOW!!! I bet you'll agree with me that they can help make a card something extraordinaire...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - these are amazing - love those fabulous butterflies and embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful. Love the punches...and those butterflies, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete