Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Another Short and Sweet...

Hey Ya'll,
Another Short and Sweet today.  These were just for fun.  I had some CTMH paper scraps left over and and wanted to play with these files, so I had a very relaxing and fun afternoon trying them out.

This tea pot, cup, saucer and spoon are all cut files from Tea for you and me SVGcuts.com kit.

The tutorial video just took me through step by step and they were just a joy to put together.  No particular reason, just needed a fun day.  Not thinking about work.  Hee! Hee!


Hope you like them and are getting to have your own fun crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Love em!!! Beautiful job!!!
    Where do you find the SVGcuts? I haven't bought any as of yet but it'd be nice to have video assistance when I do because most of them look a bit intimidating -- and I'm NOT a scaredy cat... lol!!!

    Tell Jill hi for me!

    I'll be seeing you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So happy to see you enjoying your Silhouette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. SVG cuts has some spectacular 3d. This is one of my favs. Came out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete