Thursday, September 26, 2013

Boy how time flies...

Hey y'all,

We'll... I finally got back in the craft room and made a few things and shot pictures.  It's just going to take me a bit to get them posted... But... In the mean time, I have something a little funny.

I had no idea until I typed a message the other day on the iPad that all of these posts I've been writing on this blog said... Hey ya'll.  hee hee!  I've been spelling it wrong this whole time.

Oh well.  Who knew that an iPad spoke redneck too!

See you in a couple days.

Oh!  I almost forgot!  Missouri star quilt company is having their "next iron quilter 2".  If you are interested, you have to check them out.  I ordered my charm packs yesterday and can't wait to give it a try!  I've never done a quilt competition before, but since they are in Missouri, what the heck!  Winning a new babylock machine wouldn't suck... That's for sure!  Hee! Hee!



I'll take pictures as I go.  Hope to start on it soon!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I thought you guys got lost somewhere! LOL Glad to see you back in the blogging world.... I know work is pretty busy for ya.... me too, but I'm happy to see you crafting again and sharing it with us! Read you finally caught up with the rest of us on the Silhouette Cameo! Bout' time my friend! Loved that Shoe you made and that AWESOME Haunted house! SVGCuts RULES!!!! Looking forward to seeing more activity coming from your blog... Have a great weekend! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bobby! Good to hear from you!!! I never noticed you spell "ya'll" wrong until you just mentioned it!!! You are so funny!

    Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the two of you. Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say hi. Hpe the two of you are OK. Hope you have a Happy Easter.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete