Saturday, September 7, 2013

Short and Sweet...

Hey Ya'll,
I thought I would share something fun that I put together a while back.  Just playing around, I found a pattern for this little dressform pincushion.  Sorry... I don't remember where, but they had a video tutorial along with it.  I wanted to make one for Mom for her sewing room, so this is how it turned out.  I have never made anything like this before, so even though it's not perfect, I was very proud.  Hee! Hee!
I hope you like it!  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I am sure she will love it. Thanks for sharin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - this is totally gorgeous! Love to see you finding some time to play and post again ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is beautiful!! And looks pretty perfect to me!! Your mother is one lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful is all I need to describe this. hugs

    ReplyDelete