Sunday, May 4, 2014

Coffee and Sugar...

Hey All,

I have a little fun project for you today.  I am really into the chalkboard stuff lately.  We go through a lot of coffee in this house.  I got so tired of seeing the ugly cans or tubs of coffee on the counter.  I was in Michaels recently and found these cute glass jars with the chalkboard label on the front.  I decided it was time to do an upgrade.  I picked these up and played with vinyl.  I have lots of vinyl, but I really don't use it very often.  I also thought it would be a good time to play with the Cricut Explore machine and see if the vinyl setting really worked as well as they say it did.  I must say, I was really excited with the way it cut.  It all came out perfectly.  All of the images were found in the Design Space files with a basic search.
I was really pleased with the way they turned out.  Now, I have cute jars in front of an ugly and huge commercial Bunn machine.  Hee! Hee!  Haven't quite figured out a way to make the Bunn look any better yet, but I will try something soon.  The funny thing is that I am so addicted that I just use the Keurig, but Jill and her brother still love regular coffee, so it all works out.  Hee! Hee!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT??? Your Back?? I haven't seen you in FOREVER! I hope all is well with you & Jill! And I hope to see more posts from you! LOVE your project and I'm with you.... LOVE my Keurig! :o) Don't be a blogging stranger! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete