Monday, May 5, 2014

Wedding Gazebo Card

 Hey All,

Today, I have another card for someone at work.  She was wanting a wedding card.  I used the Silhouette Cameo for this one.

I recently purchased the Today's Special with Anna Griffin that came with embossing and cutting folders and matching dies and I am in LOVE with this collection.  This is a half card.  I had to play a bit with flipping the folders to get the texture right, but I used a folder for the overall card and then a border for the left edge.  I used put the whole card in the folder and then opened it back up when I was done embossing with the cuttlebug.  I had a stamp set I used for the sentiments.  All of these shapes are from the Silhouette
The background mat is paper from Thomas Kincaid that I have had for YEARS.  I cut three of the gazebo image with the couple.  I cut out two in white and one in black.  I then used scissors to cut out the white details to raise them up.  I embossed the dress with another folder.
I popped all the layers and finished with some liquid pearl.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment